Australian Independent Country Music Awards Festival
A Festival just for Independents both Professional and Non Professional performing Traditional Style Country Music, Bush Ballads and Classic Country
All Artists entering in this festival must be Independents i.e., not signed or distributed by a major label.
The Festival will be held at the Werris Creek Bowling and Tennis Club, Werris Creek, NSW, 67klms South West of Tamworth. The Gala Night/ Winners Concert will be held on Thursday 17th January 2019, (the Last thursday before the Official opening of the Tamworth Country Music Festival) with the Non Professional artist, depending on numbers, commencing Wednesday.
There is an entry fee of ten (10) dollars to the Gala/Presentation concert, those wishing to book prior to the show may do so by contacting the club on 02 67687144.The Bowling club will have meals available, those wishing to have a meal must contact the club prior to the 17.1.2019 to book their meals.
Professional Artist(Please become a Brumby member by filling out the Membership Application form, there is no joining fee for Artists) and encourage your fans to join.
1. Artist wishing to enter this section may nominate electronically.
2. Each artist can enter the songs/instrumental in the section that they
wish to enter (one entry per section), however the song/ Instrumental entered, must have been released in the
last 24 months, entries must be from the last album or Single released in that period.
3. Artist may only win in one category except for Album of the year. However they may enter in more that one
4. Judging will be carried out by a selected panel prior to the festival, (Judging will be done by DJ's from around
5. The winners will be notified prior to the Gala night/ Winners Concert, with the winners performing and being
presented with the Brumby Award on that night.
6. Artists MUST be available to attend the AICMA Gala concert/Winners Concert.
7. Artists are encouraged to have their fans join the AICMA for the purpose of supporting the festival, as monies
raised from membership go to the running of the festival.
8. The Categories are, Best Male Vocalist, Best Female Vocalist, Best
Country Instrumentalist, Best Collaboration, Best Inspirational Song, Best Male Bush Ballad, Best Female
Bush Ballad, Best Male Gospel, Best Female Gospel, Album of the year.
9. This year will see the introduction of a Song Writers Award for the winning song or Instrumental in each
Artists please ensure that you fill in and submit both the Artists Nomination and Artist Registration Forms.
Artists who wish to enter an album of the year may do so by sending the album to the email address email@example.com or sending it to John JW Wilcox, Post Office Box 12, Quirindi, NSW 2343.
"ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN NO LATER THAN 19th October 2018" (Non professional Artist will be notified if there are sufficient numbers to to hold their conters ASAP after this date)
Non Professional Artists
Each non professional artist will be required to obtain the nominations, of at least five (5) members to nominate them to be able to perform at the festival. The more members that join who wish to vote for the artist at the performances, then the better the chances of that artist winning their section. Non Professional Artists will be judged by the members in attendance at the shows.
Each prospective member must complete the membership form and pay the membership fee, membership and nomination forms can be obtained prior to the festival from this site or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (Membership forms, along with the membership fee, are then to be forwarded to the AICMAF for processing) Post Office Box 12, Quirindi, NSW 2343
Sections for the non professional artist are the same as the professional with the exception of Album of the year, There is also a Junior section as per the nomination form.
The top two (2) places in each section will be asked to attend the Gala night, where the winners will be announced.